Weddings at the Byron Colby Barn in Grayslake
Owned and operated by the Liberty Prairie Foundation, and located in Grayslake IL, the Byron Colby Barn is the DIY brides dream location. Your event will ooze old world charm with the exposed rafters, antique tables, an outdoor courtyard, and huge panoramic windows.
Gray Photography has been here several times over the years, and we have to say, this venue is one of our favorites! The staff is very organized and helpful. While the barn doesn’t provide catering services, this allows you the freedom to incorporate your own favorite home cooking, or bring in any caterer that your heart desires. Last time we were there, Famous Dave’s was the caterer and it was amazing! YUM!
What’s included in the rental fee?
Here is what’s included in the Byron Colby Barn rental fee:
- 15 antique wooden tables
- 6 round tables in the loft
- 3 cabaret tables for use inside or outside
- 5 hours of reception time
- outdoor courtyard for cocktail hour
- bar in the silo
- flexibility to buy your own alcohol for the bar (this can be a HUGE savings over a traditional venue)
- materials to decorate the barn (or you may use your own)
Byron Colby Barn Contact Information
For event information contact Kim DeRose at 847-543-1202 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: 1561 Jones Point Road Grayslake, IL 60030
Gray Photography Contact Information
Contact us for your next event at the Byron Colby Barn! Phone: 630-800-7582 Email: email@example.com