Spice up your wedding at Carnivale located at 702 W Fulton Market in the West Loop!!!! Known for it’s Latin flair, Carnivale is famous for their award winning mojitos, and their cuisine influenced by South and Central America, the Caribbean, Spain and Asia! This place is unique, colorful, and most of all exciting!
Your Wedding Accommodations!
- 7 different rooms equalling a capacity of 1000 guests!
- Salons I, II, and III: Accommodates 40 seated and 40 cocktail
- The Flamenco Room: Accommodates 74 seated and 100 cocktail, Duel level, Fireplace, and a Private Bar
- The Tango Room: Accommodates 85 seated and 125 cocktail and a Private Bar
- The Samba Room: Accommodates 200 seated and 275 cocktail, Floor to ceiling windows with the city view, Balcony overlooking main dining, Private Bar, Private restrooms, Private kitchen, and sound proof
- The Lambada Room: Accommodates 40 seated and 50 cocktail
Check It Out!
We encourage you to check out Carnivale’s website for a full list of dinner and drink options to satisfy your guests! They have so many different items including a Taco Bar! Awesome!
Please contact Gray Photography via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 630-800-7582 to photograph your Latin Style wedding!!