Lehmann Mansion Weddings!
The Lehmann Mansion was originally constructed in the early 1900′s as a summer home for the Edward Lehmann family, and has been extensively and beautifully restored to the elegance of its past. Located in Lake Villa, IL, this wedding venue gem is about an hour north of Chicago. Bauer’s Party Master Catering is the mansion’s exclusive caterer and will be sure to take care of your every need! Not only will they assist you with your catering needs, but with other aspects of your wedding as well, including: rentals, music, entertainment, wedding photography, theme designs, and floral arrangements. Between Bauer’s expert service and knowledge, and the charm you will receive through the mansion, your wedding will be a real life fairytale!
While there are other options to planning your wedding, The Lehmann Mansion has made a simplified package list to help get you started. You will have to discuss more in detail of what you envision with your coordinator. Each package for a weekend wedding will include:
- 6 hour rental of the mansion
- access to the grounds (gorgeous for your wedding photos!!!)
- 4 season tent
- cocktail reception in rose garden
- chef’s choice appetizer served on silver trays
- 4.5 hour open bar
- seated dinner inside tent
- traditional wedding cake with coffee station
- tables set for 12 including glassware and silverware
- Friday and Sunday weddings include a 125 guest minimum and range from $97.00 a person with 125 guests to $90.00 a person with 300 guests.
- Saturday weddings include a 150 guest minimum and range from $102.00 a person with 150 guests to $93.00 a person with 350 guests.
Gray Photography would love to photograph your wedding at The Lehmann Mansion! We are confident we would be the cherry on top of your wedding day! If you are interested in Corlis and Megan photographing your wedding, please contact us via email: email@example.com or phone: 630-800-7582.