Mid-America Club Wedding Review!
Located on the 80th floor of the Aon Center in Chicago’s East Loop, The Mid-America Club is the only venue in the city that offers a gorgeous view on all sides of the building! Embellished with contemporary decor as well as elegance, this wedding location will provide one of the more “classy” events! The professionals you will be provided with in planning your wedding day will see to it that your experience be handled with excellence and creativity. Unlike a hotel or restaurant, the Mid-America Club will be able to plan and provide your celebration in more of a private setting. The Ballroom is accentuated with crystal chandeliers and accommodates up to 1,000 guests, but can also be down-sized for a more intimate wedding.
Why The Mid-America Club is suitable for my wedding day!
- The Northern view from the club includes Lake Michigan and the Chicago skyline
- The Southern view from the club includes Millennium Park, Grant Park, and Buckingham Fountain
- The Eastern view from the club includes Lake Michigan and Navy Pier
- The Western view from the club includes Chicago skyline and Willis Tower (formerly the Sears Tower)
- Includes 4 hour open bar
- Hors d’ ouevres
- 3 course meal
- Wine service with dinner
- Wedding cake by Bittersweet
- Coffee service with cake
- Mahogany chairs
- Floor length white linen
- Dance floor
- Bar Tender fee included
We encourage you to contact The Mid-America Club for more information on your wedding day. If you are interested in Corlis and Megan photographing your special event, please contact us via email: email@example.com or phone: 630-800-7582. :)